- Certified Registered Family Nurse Practitioner – State of Maryland (License # R175798)
- Registered Nurse – State of Maryland (License # R175798)
- CPR with basic Life Support, American Heart Association
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate: The Catholic University of America – Bachelor of Science
- Masters: University of Maryland, Baltimore – Family Nurse Practitioner
- Board Certification: American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- 2006: Research Assistant, The National Institutes of Health, Clinical Center
- 2006-2009: Nurse Clinician IM, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Surgical Oncology
- 2009-2010: Graduate Teaching Assistant, University of Maryland, Baltimore
- 2010-2019: Family Nurse Practitioner, Smaldore Family Practice, Bel Air, MD
Meet Caroline Simm, CRNP
Caroline Simm’s focus areas of interest and expertise include:
- Halo Hybrid Fractionated Laser
- Broad Band Light treatments
- NeoGraft Hair Transplantation
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for Hair Restoration
- Botox Injections
- Facial Fillers
Caroline Simm, CRNP is a board certified family nurse practitioner and registered nurse who specializes in a wide array of services including but not limited to, CoolSculpting, BroadBand Light treatments, NeoGraft hair transplantations, Botox, and facial fillers.
She received her undergraduate degree, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C. She went on to receive a master’s in science with honors from the University of Maryland School of Nursing in Baltimore. She is a board certified Family Nurse practitioner with the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Prior to joining our practice, she worked at Johns Hopkins Hospital and then spent nine years at a family practice.
She was born and raised in Miami, Florida, and speaks both English and Spanish. She currently resides in Severna Park, MD.
The entire staff at Annapolis Plastic Surgery have been wonderful to our family! Our son was burned by fireworks last year and Caroline was amazing treating him with their laser therapy on his face. She was comforting and very professional. I highly recommend her for all and any needs!*Disclaimer: results may varyLolo R.