To many people, a full head of hair represents youthful attractiveness and desirability both personally and professionally. For this reason, it is vital to understand what effects a hair restoration procedure can have on your daily interactions with people and in all other aspects of your life. Hair restoration should be natural and unnoticeable to all but those you tell.
The facts are that approximately 50 million men and nearly 30 million women across the US, including many in Maryland, suffer from male/female pattern baldness or thinning hair. Many potential patients shy away from (or are not candidates for) the traditional “strip method” of hair replacement because of the slow recovery time, the loss of feeling at the incision site, the linear scar on the back of the head, or the amount of post-operative pain involved.
After much research, we have chosen to offer the Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method utilizing the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system. The FUE method of hair transplantation removes individual hair follicles from the scalp in their naturally occurring groupings of about 1-4 hairs at a time. They are then placed in the areas of the scalp where balding has occurred.
Reasons Why The NeoGraft Procedure Is The Solution:
- It is the least invasive procedure for hair transplantation
- Patients who receive the NeoGraft procedure feel little to no discomfort
- No stitches or staples are used in the NeoGraft procedure
- No unsightly linear scar
- Flexibility for any hairstyle of your choice, short or long
- Shorter recovery time – patients can typically go back to work within a week
- Fewer restrictions on your normal daily activities
- Natural-looking results
- Performed under local anesthesia
Why Choose the NeoGraft Procedure?
The NeoGraft system is the first and only FDA-cleared follicular unit harvesting and implantation system. The NeoGraft system delivers automation of the FUE technique, the most advanced technology in the hair transplant industry.
This revolutionary system uses cutting-edge technology to precisely extract complete individual hair follicles, which can be immediately transplanted to the selected areas of the scalp. The NeoGraft automated hair transplantation system is the only complete harvesting system on the market that features the only ‘NO TOUCH’ implantation technology.
Hair Restoration with NeoGraft technology provides absolute exact harvesting and placement, delivering repeatable results. With NeoGraft’s technology, each follicle is removed individually while the patient is comfortable. A natural-looking head of hair is created with this minimally invasive procedure.
Hair loss can be a very emotional part of the natural aging process – seeking ways to curb this process used to be a challenge. NeoGraft’s advanced technology offers a lasting solution to hair loss, allowing patients to achieve natural-looking results with no linear scar, minimal downtime, and a shorter recovery period. Hair restoration with the NeoGraft® procedure is unnoticeable, making it your secret to tell.
- Superior Results – More natural-looking hair, short or long for both men and women.
- Advanced Technology – Automated technology, a less invasive procedure for hair transplantation.
- Gentle – Little to no discomfort. No scalpel incision, no staples, no linear scar.
- Effective – Fewer activity restrictions than traditional strip methods.
- Discrete – Patients can typically go back to work within a few days to a week.
- Affordable – We have programs available to meet your exact needs.
Benefits of the FUE Method:
- FUE hair transplant is a very safe, minimally invasive, relatively minor procedure
- Minimal bleeding and fewer complications than with the “strip” method
- Procedure is performed with a local anesthetic, and no intravenous or intra-muscular sedation is required
- Patients experience minimal discomfort, no scalpel incision, no sutures, no linear scar and quick recovery times
- And many more!
The NeoGraft Automated FUE also fixes visible linear scars from previous “strip” surgeries. FUE can be used to ‘fill in’ or camouflage those old scars by transplanting new follicles into the area.
*Disclaimer: results may vary