Moxi: Speed Up Your SkincarePublished by
Have you ever wished there was a way to speed up your skincare routine and achieve radiant, youthful-looking skin? Look no further than MOXI, the innovative laser treatment available at Annapolis Plastic Surgery.
At Annapolis Plastic Surgery we aim to offer treatments for our patients who don’t have time in their busy schedules for recovery and that’s why we nicknamed it the “Lunch Break Laser” and one of our most popular treatments. Because this treatment is so quick and painless we often get questions about how it’s possible to have fully rejuvenated skin in such a short time.
In this blog, we’ll be taking a closer look at MOXI, its amazing benefits, what the treatment is like, and the results.
What is MOXI?
MOXI is a non-invasive laser treatment that’s designed to target uneven pigmentation, texture, and sun damage and even extends the results of other spa laser and light treatments. MOXI is suitable to be used all over the body and even in those more sensitive areas of the body.
The laser targets water located in your body’s white blood cells, which causes the body to start repairing the skin in a more natural and non-invasive way. This extra-gentle treatment is suitable for all skin types and can be used to treat darker skin tones.
What are the benefits of MOXI?
MOXI offers tons of benefits for those looking to rejuvenate the appearance of their skin.
- Non-Invasive: This treatment doesn’t require any incisions or needles which means there is no downtime, and you can return to your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
- Safe: This is a safe option that is gentle enough for most skin types. It’s also FDA-approved, which means it has been tested for safety and effectiveness.
- Improved Skin Texture: MOXI helps to improve skin texture by reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, or enlarged pores.
- Increased Collagen Production: The lasers stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which is essential for maintaining healthy and youthful-looking skin.
- Minimal Discomfort: MOXI is a comfortable treatment that requires minimal downtime. Most patients experience little to no discomfort during the short procedure.
What to expect after treatment
Your MOXI treatment will typically take 30 to 45 minutes depending on the size of the treatment area and because of the high-tech laser utilized by our staff, you will be able to walk out of your appointment and get right back to life with little to no downtime.
In just a few short weeks after your treatment, you’ll notice an improvement in your skin texture, tone, and overall radiance of your skin. The treatment will also help to extend the results of other treatments and improve the quality of other daily skin care products in use.
At Annapolis Plastic Surgery, we understand that each patient’s skin concerns are unique. That’s why we offer a variety of laser treatments, including MOXI, to help you achieve your ideal skin. Our experienced staff will work with you to create a customized treatment plan to address your specific needs and goals.